Watch Konsoll 2014 (and My Keynote) for Free
The lovely organizers of Konsoll have invited me back to keynote Konsoll 2014 and I couldn’t be more honored. Like last year, the event will be held in beautiful Bergen, Norway amidst the backdrop of majestic fjords…and…a slew of independent game developers! Also like last year, Konsoll 2014 will be streaming all its presentations, including my Keynote. This is an incredible opportunity to watch some seriously talented industry folk for free, like: Anna Marsh from Lady Shotgun, James Portnow from Extra Credits, Lee Petty from Double Fine and so much more. If you have time to spare this week on Thursday and Friday, I encourage everyone to take advantage of the opportunity and watch some (or all) of Konsoll 2014.
Konsoll 2014 Pertinents
- Event Dates: Oct. 16-17, 2014
- Location: Magnus Barefoot Cinema in Bergen, Norway
- Speaker List:
– Alex Trowers and Leanne Bayley from Glyph Quest
– Anna Marsh from Lady Shotgun
– Emmy Jonassen from Indie Game Girl – Keynote speaker
– James Portnow from Extra Credits – Keynote speaker
– Lee Petty from Double Fine
– Luke Dicken from IGDA
– Mattis Delerud from DOS Studios
– Natascha Röösli from Rock Pocket Games
– Aaron Isaksen fron Indie Fund
– Paul Heydon from London Venture Partners
- Event Schedule: Click Here to View
- Tickets: Click Here to Purchase
- Watch the Event Live Online: Click Here Watch on Twitch.tv
About Konsoll (In Their Words)
Konsoll is a conference or festival (we can’t really make up our mind) organised by The Game Developers Guild in Norway.
We’re a union of sorts, started by game developers in Bergen, Norway in 2011. Our goal is to create a sustainable game development industry in Norway. We’re constantly working with officials and other interested parties in providing the best environment for game developers. If you have any suggestions, tips or other interesting information please don’t hesitate to get in touch at styret (at) spillmakerlauget (dot) no.
Konsoll was first organised in 2012 and we had such a good time that we feel this needs to become an annual event. Our goal with Konsoll is to give game developers some inspiration and wisdom from industry veterans, have a forum to communicate and network with peers and above all have fun playing each other’s games. Learn more at Konsoll.org